Skip to content

memory lane.

27 Sep 2013

. . .

The problem with having a blog is that photos from ages past get lost in the muddle, years later.  I’ve been posting some older photos from my archives onto Instagram (@ruinista), but I thought I’d post them here as well, all nice and big.  These are among my favorites from the archives, though I have to admit that even I’d forgotten that some of them actually existed at all!

Hope you enjoy them.  Have a great weekend.  Me, I’ll be heading into Chelsea tomorrow to catch this show, which I’m incredibly excited about — Bryan Schutmaat’s stuff is extraordinary.

Top:
1. Cats | New Jersey, 2009.
2. Leaves | Pennsylvania, 2008.
3. Alice, Amiti, and Lulu | New York City, 2010.
4. F Train | Brooklyn, 2011.

Below:
1. Q Train | Brooklyn, 2008.
2. Kathryn | New York City, 2011.
3. Daniel | New York City, 2010.

Advertisements
6 Comments leave one →
  1. Sonya permalink
    27 Sep 2013 4:12 pm

Wonderful curation of your photos from the past. Thanks for sharing.

2. sammyconductor permalink
    27 Sep 2013 6:00 pm

the last one is … absolute great! Congratulation

3. 27 Sep 2013 6:49 pm

I like the third photo! I’m wondering what they are looking at.

4. 27 Sep 2013 7:31 pm

My favourite has to be the third photo. Great site.

5. 6 Oct 2013 5:22 pm

OoooooOOO I love the photo of the cats. You have a great eye! I never knew you were into photography but Neal just introduced me to your site. Love it!

6. 13 Jan 2014 1:45 am

We capture what we’re used to and what kicks our emotions into action. I love seeing images of people in the city, as I live in the rainforest, and my images are mostly of nature and natural things. I like the contrast to my world.