I live in Brooklyn, NY. I sometimes think about moving to Berlin. I shoot 99% of the time with film. The other 1% is when I'm using my iPhone camera, which is rare (hence 1%). I have an unnecessarily tortured relationship to the Hipstamatic app.
There's a good chance that this blog looks pretty wonky and aesthetically displeasing if you're viewing it on Internet Explorer. Most things will. Might I suggest migrating to Safari, Firefox, or Chrome for your internet needs?
I can be reached at ruinista [at] gmail [dot] com.